Are you planning to visit a trampoline park for your kid’s birthday, a workplace getaway, or a family get-together? Yes? Great! As you plan towards it, here are some tips to ensure that your kids, co-workers, and family members remain safe while they have the best time of their lives:
- Do not allow children to jump on the trampoline without the supervision of a watchful adult.
- When visiting a trampoline park, do not wear tight clothes or clothing that will restrict your movement. No hats.
- No tricks and flips. Avoid somersaults, these often lead to serious head, neck, wrist or leg injuries.
- Never wear jewelry or sharp objects while on the trampoline. Empty your pockets before you start jumping.
- Never visit during peak periods i.e. the weekends or during the holidays. The more people around, the higher the risk of injury. If you must visit during the weekend, go during off-peak hours.
- All visitors must remain in areas meant for their age groups. Children must never jump on trampolines meant for adults and vice-versa.
- Some of the best trampoline parks provide a jumping area that is so big that no 2 people can collide while jumping. Nevertheless, be sure to never jump when someone else is jumping close to you.
As you take these tips to heart, make sure that the people around you do the same. There is a lot of fun to be had at a trampoline park, as long as you (and your fellow jumpers) remain safe.